Specialists for Courier, Express Delivery and Postal Services work in companies which plan, organise, control, monitor and process the shipment of time-critical consignments and other logistics services. Specialists for Courier, Express Delivery and Postal Services
- sort and deliver consignments
- perform post-processing activities relating to deliveries, process consignment documentation
- are involved in quality-assuring measures
- deal with customer requests and conduct conservations appropriate to the situation
- collect payments (Cash-on-delivery Services) and render these to account
The qualification takes 2 years. Depending on their aptitude, apprentices have the option of training for a further year in order to gain the qualification as a Management Assistant for Courier, Express and Postal Services.
What can you expect as an apprentice at trans-o-flex?
You can expect to receive training that is highly diversified during the course of which you will get to know numerous different departments and operations. You will receive tariff-based remuneration, plus various perks, as example the cost absorbtion of the driver licence. You will be prepared intensively for your final examination. You will have good to very good chances of being taken on after qualifying.
What skills do you require?
You have an interest in logistics, besides being flexible and motivated. You are a team player and actively research information and learning content yourself. You like working with people, are polite and have good manners. You have a good secondary school certificate.